Followers

Sunday, July 19, 2020

About Me

Some people believe my last name is Duff or my first name is Keihin. Well it's not, My last name is Grewell but I'm keeping my first name private. If you really wanted to know my first name then it's probably not that hard to discover due to the fact that Keihin is very similar. Names you may hear close to my last name Grewell, Greenwell, Grewal. The reason for this is because it changed throughout time. We don't know where we came from because DNA only goes so far. All I really know is that most of my family lives in Sweden and in other parts of Europe. My teeth is actually British and you may ask what I mean. Well British teeth aren't as strong as other countries teeth because British teeth has less tissues. I am not Republican but many people confuse me for it. I am what people call independent and the reason I am Independent is because sometimes the party will change into something bad later on. I think the Democrat party used to be good but now it's full of idiots. Yes I support Trump and I believe he is one of the best presidents that the United States has ever seen. I also sadly think politics is a game though and it doesn't matter who you vote for. You just vote for who you think is best and hope for the love of God He/she wins. I think we are basically put in a Game with a million ways to lose and not a single way to win or you play it feeling blue (which means cheat the system). 

No comments:

Post a Comment